Saturday 22 October 2016

Autumn Colours

Good Morning Peeps

Hope you have all had a good week and have a good weekend.  As it is Saturday it is time for a new challenge over on My Time to Craft where this week our theme is:

Halloween or Autumn Colours

As I don't particularly like making Halloween cards unless I have to I have chosen to do Autumn Colours.  I found this lovely decoupage in my stash and thought this would just fit the bill, I add some papers from my stash. gingham ribbon and a sentiment.


There are some lovely cards on the challenge blog from my teamies so why not pop over and take a look, and maybe join in with our challenge this week.


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card as always Pat and loving your choice of warm Autumnal colours.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Pat, with lovely rich Autumnal colours teamed with a fab image. Hope you're having a good weekend.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Pat, I love the Autumnal colours and beatufiul image.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous autumn card Pat. Love that decoupage and your ribbon is a wonderful addition. Hope you are enjoying the weekend. It's finally got to seasonal temps here...will be digging out the winter boots soon. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - Autumn colors are beautiful aren't they!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a beautiful Autumnal card Pat the colours and that image look amazing I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous autumnal creation hun I just love the warm colours of autumn
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, Pat, the colours are beautiful and the decoupage is gorgeous!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx