Saturday 27 August 2016

Up, Up and Away

Good Morning,

Nice and sunny here this morning, hope it's the same with you.  Almost at the end of August and I have been having a quiet time in the crafting department but I really need to get down to some card making as I have quite a few birthdays coming in September and am finding it really hard to get motivated.  Anyway we have a new challenge for you over on My Time to Craft today where for the next fortnight our theme is:

Something that Flies


Image - Wee Stamps
Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - Free from Making Cards Magazine
Flowers - Prima
Leaf die - Joanna Sheen
Sentiment, Dewdrops

There are some great projects by the Design Team on the blog so why not take a look and maybe join in with us this fortnight.

5 comments:

  1. A beautifully bright and sunny creation Pat.

    I think it's always difficult on the craft front in the Summer, especially when it's lovely weather and we want top make the most of it.

    Wishing you a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bright and beautiful card Pat, adorable image and lovely design.
    Hope you have a great weekend
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am singing - up up and away - in my beautiful balloon.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww.what a gorgeous card Pat....cute image and sunny colours....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute creation hun, love the fabulous colours
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx