Saturday 3 May 2014

Art Deco

Good Morning,

Hope you are all well and looking forward to the Bank Holiday weekend, looks like the sun will shine so I hope you all have a good time whatever you have planned.

To start the weekend we have a new challenge over at My Time to Craft where the challenge this week is:

Art Deco

Do pop over to the blog and take a look at the fabulous creations by the Design Team.

Image - Free Debbie Moore download
Papers - First Edition
Sentiment - See D stamp
Ribbon, Pearls, Doily, Feather


9 comments:

  1. Ooh Pat, that;s stunning.....and a gorgeous colour too! Hope you're having a lovely weekend......I have candy if you're interested!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Pat. I love the glamorous image and wonderful design.
    I hope you are having a good weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Pat this is super, what a great card, Love that image, shes a stunner. Hope you have a super bank holiday weekend, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image - gorgeous card!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image Pat your card is gorgeous as always hope you enjoy the bank holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant card Pat, I love feathers and the image. Pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very classy and elegant Pat, I do love the Art Deco period and that image is a real beauty a lovely card design.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, you did art deco proud with your added feather and doily.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it hun, she is a beauty & with your added bits ....perfect!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx