Wednesday 27 March 2013

Make a Box

Good Morning,

I am a little late with my post for Fab'n'Funky today, I did mean to schedule it last night but I went to bed early as I am not feeling too good I have got a cold and an awful cough which has made my throat so sore that I have almost lost my voice.  Anyway enough of my moaning and back to today's challenge which is brought to us by our lovely teamie Ciska and she has challenged us to:

Make a Box

Our sponsor this week is:


who are offering a prize of $10 to spend in their shop

For my project I used an easel card and box I made a few weeks ago for a Golden Wedding Anniversary



and this is the box

Card Recipe:

Image - Meljens Designs
Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - First Edition - Isabelle
Dies: Nesties, Cheery Lynn
Flowers - Wild Orchid and stash
Lace, Doilies, Corner punch, Foam numbers painted gold

Challenges entered:


11 comments:

  1. Such a lovely box Pat, it goes perfect with that beautiful card! I hope you're feeling better real soon, take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! A Stunning card and gorgeous box Pat. The colours are wonderful.
    I hope you are feeling better soon, take care
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you've gone down with the flu Pat, do take care.

    Your Golden Wedding card is beautiful and will be a lovely keepsake for the couple.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous anniversary card and box Pat. Fabulous for a 50th with all the lovely gold trim. Take care and I hope you feel better soon. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well I do hope that it will not get too bad and that you start to feel better soon. Wow Pat both the card and the box look spectacular, the colours and design of both look amazing and full of such wonderful detail, awesome work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful Pat.
    Hope you are soon feeling better.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Pat -- Beautiful colors especially the gold and your box is grand!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot to say that I hope you are feeling better.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so gorgeous Pat. I bet that went down well with the happy couple.
    Sounds like you've got what I'm just getting over. Hope it doesn't hang around for you as long as it did for me.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous Pat - I'm sure the anniversary couple will have loved it - boxes always make a card extra special. Hope you're feeling a bit better by now and have a great easter weekend hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card and box combo. Your colours are really classy and I think the lace and flowers really add something special. I'm sure the happy couple will love this wonderful creation, Pat.

    Hope you've fully recovered now and have been able to enjoy the Easter weekend.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx