Saturday 22 December 2012

Animals in the Snow

Good Morning,

Well Christmas is almost upon us and as this will be my last post before the festivities I would like to wish you all

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND A PEACEFUL NEW YEAR

This is the last challenge of the year at My Time to Craft and will last for two weeks next new challenge will be on 5th January 2013.

For the challenge this fortnight we would like to see:  

Animals in the Snow


Image - Di's Digis
Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - LOTV
Holly die - Cheery Lynn
Extra's - Pearls, Glamour Dust, sentiment


12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.

    Mery Christmas and all the best for the New Year.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pat. I love the cute image and fabulous papers.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a super card Pat. Love the die cut holly. Wishing you a very merry xmas and all the best for the new year
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat, this is the perfect image for your challenge. I hope your Christmas is wonderful and everything you hoped for. May the new year bring you much happiness and crafting time.
    Merry Christmas and hugs....Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. what adelightful card Pat
    hope you have a wonderful Christmas
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat I totally adore this beautiful card that image is fab and fun I love the design and that Holly sprig, I want to thank you for your wonderful support this last year and I would like to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love the sweet image you used.


    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute hun, hope you had a fab day yesterday!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute Pat. Hope you holidays have been wonderful and that you have a very Happy New Year! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet and as usual, your design work cannot be beat Pat!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx