Wednesday 12 December 2012

A Vintage Christmas

Good Morning,

Time for a new challenge at Fab'n'Funky which this week is brought to us by our lovely teamie Anne-Marie and her choice of theme this week is:

A Vintage Christmas

We have two sponsors for you this week:


and


Floppy Lattes Digital Designs ::All Digital All The Time


The Design Team were lucky enough to be able to chose digi's from Floppy Latte to use in their creations so pop along to the challenge blog and see their wonderful designs


Card Recipe:

Image - Poinsettia Frame by Floppy Latte
(I decoupaged one of the flowers)
Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - My Mind's Eye
Sentiment - Anna Griffin Stamp
Corner die - Memory Box
Extra's - Pearls, Ribbon

Challenges Entered:

Crafty Boots - Christmas
Crafty Mess Challenges - Vintage Christmas



9 comments:

  1. This is lovely Pat. Great design and the base backing paper especially is gorgeous.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat this is gorgeous I love the colours and the design is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Pat. I love the colours and the layout is fabulous.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful vintage card Pat. I really love your design on this one and the popped up poinsettia is a great touch. hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely decoupaged flower. Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Pat, really pretty vintage colours, I am going to find that DP myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, great design and fab flowers. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Merry Christmas.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty-Mess Challenge

    Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Pat - I love your background paper and how you designed this beauty.
    I hope all is well with you and your family.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx