Friday 30 November 2012

V for Vintage

Good Morning,

It's time for a new challenge at Alphabet Challenge blog and this week it is my turn to chose the theme and I have chosen:

V for Vintage
so a chance to get out all your lovely vintage images especially those special Christmas ones as I have with my DT card below.


I have once again used this gorgeous vintage stamp from Stampendous
Edged the whole image with Distress Ink Antique Linen
Just a little colouring with Copics
Loads of Glamour Dust on the snow
Red Liquid Pearls on the berries
Papers Raspberry Road free with a magazine
Corners cut with a Whimsy die
Gingham ribbon

Challenges entered:

It's all about the Vintage - Glittering
Pixie Dust Studio - Winter Holidays
Inky Impressions - Pastel or Vintage Christmas
Sweet Stamps - Cold and Snowy

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love that image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet lovely card Pat, have a lovely weekend cheers Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOohhh love what you did with the stamp Pat, a gorgeous card! You've given me an idea on how to use it now, thanks for the inspiration! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Pat. I love the touches of colour you have added to the image and the paper is fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous card, I must the only person who has this stamp and haven't inked it up yet, shame on me, fabbie card Pat
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that's a lovely stamp Pat - and you've aged it to perfection. It's a super card. What happens when you get to the end of the alphabet? Do you start again??
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat, sorry I have been absent but trying to stay off the computer as much as possible due to a bad wrist but feeling some better. I have seen so many beautiful cards using this image but yours this time just takes the cake. I love the glitter dust so very much and your bg paper is perfect.
    Hope you are well, I have appreciated your comments and visits. Hugs....
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pat, love your new web design and your card is fantastic! That's a great stamp and you finished it off beautifully. Love all things vintage! Hope you have a great weekend, take care, hugs, judit x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you just love this stamp Pat!!! I know I do - beautiful card and I can't wait to keep my stamp. I did not even notice you had a new blog design - that's how focused I have been on your cards. It really is a neat design - can't seem to do one on my blog -- I am not overly bright when it comes to computers!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx