Wednesday 21 November 2012

Fab'n'Funky 3rd Birthday Party Fortnight

Good Morning,


Well we certainly have a special challenge for you at Fab'n'Funky, we are celebrating our 3rd Birthday for the next two weeks and we have organised a great celebration for you with loads of super sponsors with fantastic prizes.

So Let's Party with our special challenge of 

Birthdays and Three
we would like to see Birthday cards with three of something on or the number 3







StampArt Design by Kathryne
I made this card for the challenge and gave it to my youngest granddaughter Lauren who was four last week.


Card Recipe:

Image - Di's Digis
Colouring Medium - Copics
(Copics available here)
Papers - Stash
Sentiment - Cuddly Buddly
Butterfly die - Cheery Lynn
Extras - Ribbon, Roses, Pearls

Challenges Entered:


DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK NEXT WEEK FOR OUR SECOND BIRTHDAY WEEK WHEN WE HAVE A FANTASTIC NEW SPONSOR WITH A SUPER PRIZE YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pat. A sweet image and pretty bp's. Having a four year old grand daughter seems a distant memory to me now. They grow up so fast don't they.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Pat, I love the sweet image and pretty colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card ,love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the papers, you coloured her in beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous birthday card Pat. Cute image, beautifully coloured with great dp's. I'm sure Lauren loved it. hugs,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Pat this is so very pretty such a sweet image I really love the soft colours and wonderful design, super card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, Pat. That little rabbit is just adorable. I love the girly colours and lovely layering.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card Pat, I love how you have coloured that great image and your gorgeous choice of papers

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous Pat, love the sweet image and pretty flowers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Pat - I bet your granddaughter loved it, all pink , pretty and girly!- 4 is such a lovely age x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet and totally girly Pat and do so cleverly coordinated the different patterns to work so well together.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pat

    "HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY!"

    What a fabulous card - such pretty colours - love it.

    Sorry I haven't been able to pop by sooner - I've been having horrible problems with Blogger but hopefully everything is sorted now (fingers crossed!).

    Thanks for dropping by to see me and leaving me some much appreciated comments.

    Have a great weekend.

    Take care.

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's so sweet...a lovely card for your granddaughter! Your youngest and my oldest are close in age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet and your coloring delightful!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx