Friday 5 October 2012

Noel

Good Morning,  

My knee is feeling a little better and I can get around a little easier, but it is still painful at night and keeping me awake, but I am hoping to get round a few blogs today and see what you have all been doing.  

On to my card for today which is for our challenge at The Alphabet Challenge and this week the challenge is:      

Recycle

For my card I have recycled the NOEL sentiment from an old Christmas card.


Image : Di's Digis
Colouring Medium : Copics
Papers : My Mind's Eye, LOTV
Flowers : Wild Orchid
Branch Die : Memory Box
Extras : Charm, ribbon, Glamour Dust

Challenges entered:

Pixie Dust Studio : Anything Goes
Challenges4everybody : Anything Goes



8 comments:

  1. Super cute Christmas card Pat. Love the image and am happy to hear your knee is a little better. Hope it allows you to have better nights soon. hugs, Pat K.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Pat,love the image....fabulous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely christmas card Pat. Have a great weekend too xx Cheers Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a sucker for cute little critters and your creation is so delightful!! I think that cute mouse really knows how to carry a tune. Oh Pat - I sure wish I could convince you to put one of those subscribe by e-mail thingys on your blog. Love visiting you sweet lady.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Pat and such a cute image. love the bling sentiment. Hope the knee feels a bit better for you
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute 'carolers' and a lovely card design.That NOEL was far too good not to be re-used.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout, such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good luck! Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its beautiful Pat ! love the colour choices,and design ...
    hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx