Wednesday 3 October 2012

No Patterned Papers


Good Morning,

Hope you are all well, sorry I haven't been around for a few days but I haven't been feeling great, I slipped and fell and twisted my knee, it's been x-rayed and nothing broken but badly bruised but it has been difficult to walk.  I haven't been able to sleep very well and have been so tired and feeling sorry for myself and not felt like doing anything at all.  Hoping today will be better and I may buck up and get something done. 

Well that's my moan over for now so on to our challenge for today at Fab'n'Funky which is brought to us by our lovely team member Ginny who has chosen the theme of:

No Patterned Papers

Our Sponsor for this week is:

With a great prize for the winner


Card Recipe:

Image : Pre-coloured digi from Beccy's Place
Embossing Folder : Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls
Butterfly die : Cheery Lynn
Sentiment : Computer generated
Extras : Punches, ribbon, adhesive stones


10 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your accident Pat and hope you are on the mend now. Being injured is bad enough without it depriving you of the sleep you need too.
    Your card is gorgeous and shows just what you can do without those fave papers. Love the birdy house.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Pat,love the image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Pat, I love the image and the colours.
    Sorry to hear about your fall, I hope you are feeling better soon

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pat...sorry to hear you've had a fall - hope you feel better soon.

    Lovely card. Beautifully coloured image and design. Take care, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your fall Pat, does shake you I know, fingers crossed you are soon back to rights.

    Lovely birdhouse image and the butterflies all go so well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh pat I am sorry to hear you have hurt yourself. i do hope things improve for your quickly and less pain. This is a beautiful card and the colours are fantstic. Take care
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat I do hope that your knee mends soon I know how painful it can be. I love this gorgeous card the colours are so lovely the embossed panel looks super the image is beautiful ACE work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sugar - you will get better slowly but surely -- the 25th of June I fell and broke my left hip and I limp around like crazy. At first I stayed drunk on pain pills. sometimes these sprains can be worse than breaks!!! Be kind to yourself Pat!!! Your card is so very sweet.
    Love you!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Pat, lovely image and colours.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx