Tuesday 13 March 2012

Wishing you a Sweet Day


Good Morning, My card for you today is my DT card for our challenge at My Time to Craft, the challenge is Doilies and Flowers. I used one of the new images from Lili of the Valley and coloured her with Copics, the bp are all from the My Mind's Eye pad Lost and Found - Blush and I distressed the edges. The lovely sentiment is courtesy of a blogging friend which I cut out with a Nestie die and threaded the ribbon through. The flowers are from Wild Orchid and the leaves from my stash, I used a Martha Stewart edge punch added a doily and some gems. I hope you are having a good day.

I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Fashionable Stamping Challenge - Bingo (Flowers/Distressing/Words)
Allsorts - Say it With Flowers
Clearly Inspired - Anything Goes

15 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Pat,so pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun, hope your ok!
    This is just gorgeous, love the image & the embellishments you have used!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat, thank you for all of your visits and kind words over the past few weeks, so glad to have you as a friend. I have to buy some of these LOTV stamps, they are so beautiful and I love them all. Your design with these papers is just so lovely. Hope you are well and having a great week.
    hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening Pat,
    You are very welcome...

    This card is stunning ! l love the design and your use of the flowers and doily.Gorgeous little image beautifully coloured..
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Pat,love the image and all the pretty details.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an utterly gorgeous card, the stamped image is adorable and so beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining us at FSC. XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowers are amazing! Very nice card! I wish I could color this well with Copics. Great job!
    Hugs Chaitali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Pat! Beautiful flowers and sweet image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh - this is very sweet and I love what you did with your ribbon. As you will be able to tell, I am trying so hard to catch up!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card with wonderful details. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! LOVE the card!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at FSC's Bingo Challenge.
    xxx Ellie xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous in pink! Love the details and neat how you added the ribbon to the sentiment tag!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx