Tuesday 20 September 2011

"L" is for ......................


My card has been made for a friend whose birthday is today, but also made as my DT card for the challenge at My Time to Craft. Our challenge this week is "L" is for ........... and mine is "LACE", the image I have used is Coffee Break by LOTV and I have coloured with Copics. The papers are from "Sweet Owl" pad by Trimcraft, flowers are from Wild Orchid, punched branches, pearls, lace and ribbon from my stash. The lovely sentiment is courtesy of blogging friend Tammi.

I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Stamp with Fun - Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday - Just Sayin
Pattie's Creations - Girly Things

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pat, love the image which you have coloured beautifully
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a wonderful card Pat ! l love everything about it !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great friend you are...I would love to get this card for my birthday! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohlala and WOW, what a fab card!! Wonderful details, beautiful text and a very sweet motiv.

    Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week. Hope to see you again :)
    Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, so sweet, love the sketch and colors, beautiful! It's always a fun surprise seeing one of my sentiments on other cards! :) ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation Pat! Thanks for playing in our 'Girlie Things' Challenge #30, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card Pat, I just love the image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish it was my birthday and I was getting this gorgeous card. Beautiful details Pat and that lace is outstanding. She's definately going to love this one. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Love how you colored the image.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx