Tuesday 26 July 2011

Delightful Dogs


Well it's a beautiful Tuesday morning here, the sun is shining, the sky is blue and it's another new challenge at My Time to Craft - the theme this week is "Delightful Dogs". For my card I used a Kanban Christmas topper that I have had for a couple of years and I think they really are delightful dogs. The papers are from the Papermania Silent Night collection, the sentiment is an Anna Griffin stamp and I finished with buttons, thread and ribbon. Why not pop over to the MTTC blog and see the fabulous creations of my team mates.

I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Delightful Sketches - Christmas in July
Rubber Cafe - Christmas in July
Polka Doodles - Christmas in July
Pollycraft - Christmas in July
Craft Your Passion - Christmas in July
2 Sisters - Anything Goes

15 comments:

  1. Great card Pat, gorgeous image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, what a fabulous Christmas card. I love this image, it is so pretty and makes me feel so happy just looking at it!! You did a wonderful job on this week's challenge. tfs
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a wonderful image - i would love to get something like this for christmas and show it off . stunning

    sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat, this is such a lovely Christmas card. The image is so adorable, it made me smile. You managed a traditional looking card with a modern twist, love it!!
    Warm wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable. Thank you so much for joining us this week for our "Christmas in July" challenge over at Craft Your Passion Challenges. I hope you have a great week and Good luck.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Pat,such a lovely image great for the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww,they're so sweet.Great layout and love your paper choice.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Pat and lovely to see you back in the challenges world again.
    Thanks for sharing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Pat and a lovely image. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Pat, I love the dogs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cute image and sentiment with it, perfect! Gorgeous card! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card-I absolutely love golden retrievers.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card - those doggies are just fab! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this Pat! Its adorable :-) Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week :-) Elaine GDT for July -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to enter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card turned out adorable! Thanks for Joining us at Craft Your Passion "Christmas in July" Challenge Good Luck! ~Jamie~

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx