Thursday 7 July 2011

Birthday Boy



Good Morning, the weather here in Lancashire is quite dull at the moment thought it is very warm and dry. I decided to make a card yesterday as I have two of my granddaughters staying with us from tonight until Saturday so there will be no time for me making cards until Sunday. My easel card is for the challenge at "Lovely Hanglar" which is a colour combo of Blue, Cream and Brown, I coloured my image with Copics and my papers are by V & A, Upsy Daisy and from my stash, I distressed some edges with a |Tim Holtz distressing tool. I added ribbon, buttons and computer generated sentiment.

I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
The Crafty Pad - Particular style of card
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes - optional buttons

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and I love those distressed edges and LO. Adorable BD card for a little boy. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, your card is delightful honey!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous pat i love that cute hanglar boy lovely colouring too thanks so much for joining us at lovely hAnglar only this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Pat, love your colours and the layout
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH this is gorgeous! Love the colors and the distressed look! Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! fab card Pat x Managed to pop over tonight to see what you have been up to - great work as usual xHugsx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so adorable :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx