Wednesday 2 March 2011

Things that Fly


Another beautiful day here, gorgeous blue sky and sunshine and here I am posting a Christmas card for the challenge at Bah Humbug which this week is "Things that Fly". My image is by LOTV, I have coloured it with Copics and added a little Stickles, it is mounted onto mirri card cut out with Nesties. The paper is a free one from Making Cards Magazine, the sentiment is from my stash as are the flowers though I added some Glimmer Mist to the underneath ones and finished with some lace.

7 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Pat - I so love the LOTV stamps they are just so cute. This one is a such a stunner. Love how you have framed it.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Pat, love that nestie frame, a new one to me
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat, this is gorgeous, those LOTV stamps are so sweet!! lots of love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat, don't think there are any LOTV stamps that I don't like and this one is a real cutie. The lace is really pretty and you've added just enough sparkle. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat x Thanks for becoming one of my followers. I have admired your work for ages and would love to be one of your followers if you will have me xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and nice to get some christmas ones done early. Thanks for popping by my blog.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't even thought about Christmas yet, I really need too! Love those LotV images, this is so sweet! Beautiful card Pat, I like how you framed the image. ~hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx