Wednesday 19 July 2017

Summer Fun

Good Morning Peeps,

I've been missing for a while as I have had computer problems, hopefully my son has now sorted it out and it will play nice.

We have a new challenge starting over on Fab'n'Funky today where our lovely Sharon is the host and she has chosen the theme of:

Use a Patterned Paper

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Lia Stampz


The design team had a choice of images to use from our sponsor and I chose Summer Girl,

  
Image - Lia Stampz
Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - Free from magazine
Ticket Sentiments, charm, shells


8 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card so much fun to it and colourful hopefully all is sorted now take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely fun and summery card Pat, would brighten anyone's day!
    Hope the computer behaves itself...they're troublesome things!!!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sunny summer card Pat, I have plenty of paper so really should play along!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous summer card Pat. Great colours for this beauty and love the sentiments and little sea shells. I'm struggling with pc problems lately and am waiting for my Son to straighten things out for me too. So frustrating when technology doesn't play nice. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing cheers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card Pat, a super image and lovely sunny colours.
    I hope your computer problems are sorted.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Pat, love the bright colours.

    Hugs Buffy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh what a pop of colour and joy! Love that fabulous image and your wonderful card design. Such a joyful celebration of Summer! Just brilliant. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx