Wednesday 24 May 2017

"Lets Get Sporty"

Good Morning Peeps,

Hope the sun is shining for you today.  We have a new challenge for you today over on Fab'n'Funky where this week I am the host with my theme of:

"Lets Get Sporty"

We have a fabulous sponsor for you this week:

Kenny K

KennyK-Stamps-BADGE-IRockWITH-BLUE

The Design Team were very luck to have images to play with from our sponsor, thank you.

It was my granddaughter Emma's 12th birthday on Monday and I made this card for her, she is learning Tai Kwondo and has a yellow belt so I coloured the image with Copics and made the belt yellow.


Image - Martial Arts Girl by Kenny K
Colouring Medium - Copics
DP - Kaisercraft, Craft Creations
Foliage Die - Sue Wilson
Flowers, Sentiment, Ribbon, Pearls.

I do hope you will be able to join in with our challenge this week and take a look at the fabulous creations by my teamies.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure Emma was delighted love this beautiful card Pat! Love the feisty image, your lovely colouring and great design.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your granddaughter will be thrilled with this lovely card Pat. Great colours and design. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Pat, a fabulous image - it sounds perfect for your granddaughter.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colour combo for this great image - just perfect for your granddaughter who is learning Tai Kwando. It's been very hot today - hope you're having good weather in the UK too. Have a lovely evening.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for sharing z

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Pat! Love that yellow gingham and the sweet floral paper, such a gorgeous creation. So perfect for your Granddaughter too!! My Georgie just turned 12 too! Such a fun and sassy age!! Love your creation for this challenge hun and your granddaughter is sure to too! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx