Saturday 13 August 2016

Snow Friends

Good Morning Peeps,

Hope you are all well and having a great August, I have been having a bit of a rest from crafting while things are quiet on the blog front.  Not so quiet at home, we are looking after our eldest son's cocker spaniel while they are away and then onto rabbit duty when our daughter goes on holiday.  We were out at the Trafford Centre last Monday when our granddaughter Abbie was 15 so we took her to choose a present and out for lunch.  Monday next we are off with Lorna, Abbie and Emma for the day to Blackpool Zoo so hope the weather is good (hopefully no rain).

Well onto my card for our challenge at My Time to Craft where this Saturday our challenge is:

Embossing Wet or Dry


For my embossing I used my Die'sire Embossilicious folder "Star of Wonder" and then sprayed the embossed card with Silver spray, which doesn't show up too well on the photo, and the matting is silver mirri which looks black!!!!

Image - Bugaboo
Colouring Medium - Copics
Charm, Pearls, Ribbon, Sentiment, Glamour Dust

Have a good Saturday whatever you have planned.


6 comments:

  1. A happy pair of snowman Pat, I need to take your lead with the Christmas cards.

    Hope you have as good trip to the zoo.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Pat...great image and love the silver spray on the embossed background. Good to hear you are enjoying the break and spending time with your granddaughters. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds as if you're pretty busy Pat, good thing it's quiet on the blog front you'd never fit it all in else!
    Beautiful card, love the snowman!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful design - I love snow and I really do love your snowmen!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds as if you're having a busy and enjoyable summer, Pat! I love the cute snowmen on your Christmas card and the gorgeous ribbon!

    love Mags B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation hun, love the papers & silver mirri
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx