Tuesday 10 April 2012

Fairy Nice


Good Morning, Well I hope you all had a really good Easter, we, as a family, had a lovely time (though the weather could have been kinder), the girls all enjoyed their Easter eggs and being together. We have a lodger this week, eldest son and family have gone away for the week so we are looking after their dog, well puppy really as he is only nine months old, he is a lovely blue roan Cocker Soaniel and is very good though a little tying as he follows you around all day.

On to my card for today, it is my DT card for the challenge of "Fairy Nice" - let's see fairies on your creations - at "My Time to Craft". My image is by "LOTV" , I coloured her with Copics and added a little Stickles to the wings, the papers are Rayher and Dovecraft. The ticket stamps I think was a free one some time ago, I added pearls, lace, flowers, punched branch and a fairy charm.

I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:

The Squirrel and the Fox - Things with Wings
SSDSChallenges - Things with Wings
Fairy Fun Fridays -Anything Goes
Crafting When we Can - Things with Wings


17 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Pat,love the image and fabulous papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Pat,
    Glad you all had a lovely Easter !
    Fabulous card , love that little ticket and the papers are beautiful !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely fairy card Pat - those papers are gorgeous - just perfect with your cute fairy hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this image just so cute!! Love everything about your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fairy fairy nice indeed. It's a sweet image and your papers are perfect for it. A gorgeous card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat, so glad you had a wonderful Easter. I love your card, I am making one with some purples and just love this color. I adore that your ticket says Fairyland Park, how wonderful.
    Enjoy your week....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Pat and you inspired me to dig out my LOTV die cut images which have been getting dusty!!

    We have a Springer Spaniel who will be one soon and yes, even he follows you around all day; very affectionate breed, Spaniels.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love the delicate lilacs and the cute little fairy, hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, fab image love the colours!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Pat, this card is fabulous! Love the soft color and adorable image. The ticket and fairy charm are such beautiful addition. Hugs Meihsia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely exquisite Pat! Love the purples and all the gorgeous embellishments!

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card Pat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card Pat, the purple is fab and image is very cute. Great little fairy charm finishes it off wonderfully.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Pat - you do make beautiful cards. I really need to start using my LOTV images. I appreciate you visiting my blog so much!! I am slow but I get there!!!LOL!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Exquisite! Love the colors!
    Thanks for joining us for our Things with Wings challenge at Squirrel and Fox!

    ♥ Lisabee

    My Crafting Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous creation, lovely colors and I've always been partial to that image, your sentiment is awesome, thanks so much for joining our challenge at Prairie Fairy Fridays
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx