Tuesday 3 January 2012

Hugs and Kisses


Good Morning,

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and a very Happy New Year. I have had a relaxing time and had a break from blogging for a couple of weeks and now am back with a DT card for our challenge at My Time to Craft which this week is "XOXO Hugs and Kisses". For my card I have used a new digi I bought from Wee Stamps, coloured with Copics and cut out with Nesties on my Cuttlebug. The bp is by Rayher, I cut the hearts out with a Marianne die, added some flowers from Wild Orchid, leaves punched with a Leone Em punch, lace and sentiment by Nina of Paper Cupcakes.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Incy Wincy Challenges - Anything Goes
Paper Creations Ink - Die Cuts/Punches
Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes


14 comments:

  1. Hi Pat,
    Glad you had a nice christmas and start to the new year !
    Thats a beautiful card.l love that new digi,so sweet ! great LO too !
    hugs
    susan x
    not been updating much, just do the rounds, can't seem to get back into things at the moment..X

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a delightful card love the papers with the pansies on
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunner Pat, lovely fresh colours. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and such a cute wee image! glad you could join us at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Pat, you used my favorite colors and your card is gorgeous my friend. Love how you've colored the image and your flowering arranging is awesome. Good luck in the challenges! Winner in my book. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. A good start to your crafting year. I really like the digi.
    Wanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat, wow a beautiful card, just perfect crafting. Happy New Year cheers sue n x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat, whew have I been out of the loop. Hope you are well and the holidays where wonderful for you and family. I am fine, just having trouble getting going well again. I love your card. Your hearts are so pretty with this image and love the sentiment. Have a great week.
    hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just another beautiful card! You always find the greatest stamps, and your colouring is impeccable!!

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card,with a incredible cute image, and so beautiful colored in.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That image is so cute, I bought it a few days ago! Pretty paper and coloring, love your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another very sweet image and all the colors are so pretty. Your lace goes so well with it too. Great creation Pat!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe what an adorable card, just love this image Pat, fabulous colouration and paper choice.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Love the image and LO. Thanks for joinig Paper Creations ink. Hugs, Julia-DT

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx