Sunday 20 November 2011

Warmest Thoughts


Good Afternoon, I've had a busy weekend as my two eldest granddaughters have been to stay, so no time for blogging but hope to have a look around once I have posted this card made a few days ago. The image is Lili of the Valley, coloured with Copics and the bp are once again from the "Lost and Found" pad by My Mind's Eye, I wasn't sure about these papers at first but am really liking them, I coloured around the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink Pad and matted onto Kraft paper. The sentiment is also by LOTV cut with Nesties, and I added pearls and some Stickles to the image and the flower. I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Stars in their Eyes
Crimbo Crackers - Make it Sparkle
Delightful Challenges - Bingo (pattern paper, die cuts, flowers)
Phindy's Place - Christmas cards
Wags & Whiskers - Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Cute Image
Lili of the Valley - For Someone Special

10 comments:

  1. This is one gorgeous card Pat, would be perfect for our Christmas card for Someone Special theme this week.
    Hugs,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Pat,love the image and the gorgeous papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite LOTV stamps and you have made a gorgeous card with her. Just can't go wrong with these stamps. That DP is fantastic! Good luck in the challenges. Hope you have a marvelous Thanksgiving. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute little image and card. Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love that b/paper Pat. Well the whole card is lush but that paper stands out for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cute image and those backing papers just set it off perfectly!! Thanks for joining our 'Seeing Stars' challenge at CRAFT this week and good luck in the prize draw, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Pat - Beautiful image and great choice of colours - thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T challenge this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the My Mind's Eye paper!! I'll have to go and pick some up!! Such a beautifully classy card!!

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great and cute card, thanks for sharing with us Delightful Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx