Tuesday 13 September 2011

Kaleidoscope of Colour



It's Tuesday, it's time for another challenge at My Time to Craft, our challenge this week is Kaleidoscope of Colour. My card has been made primarily for my eldest granddaughter's birthday which is on Thursday when she will be 12, she loves singing hence the choice of my image which I recently won in a challenge at Crafty Sentiments. I coloured my image with Copics and edged around with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink, I also used this colour with Rusty Hinge and Barn Door on the music which is a stamp by LOTV. Some of the papers are free ones and the other is a Prima, I used a Leone Em branch punch, flowers from my stash, ribbon, charm and a computer generated sentiment.

I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:

Catch the Bug - Punches or Dies
Crafty Catz - Ribbons
Pattie's Creations - Girlie Things
Stamp Something - Anything Goes


11 comments:

  1. It couldn't be more perfect and she will love this so much. What great colors and your images....just lovely. I love sheet music, funny since I can't carry a tune. Hope your day is wonderful.
    Take care, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pat, you will have one happy grand-daughter on Thursday
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, bright colors. Love the flower bunch.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a very cute image Pat ,congratulations on your winning the stamp.. Love all the mix of colours,it really makes it a fun card !
    Hope your GD has a lovely day ..
    Hugs
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Kaleidoscope of colors you've created Pat. Adorable image wonderfully colored. Your granddaughter is going to love it. "Hugs" Carol
    ps. Tell her happy birthday for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat - Beautiful birthday card for your grand♥daughter!
    Thanks for playing in our 'Girlie Things' Challenge #30, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Pat, Gorgeous card, love the image and the way you coloured makes it pop, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pat
    A gorgeous card love the colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. Love your color combo! Thansk for playing in our Bugaboo Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super Cute! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Let's Get Punchy" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is perfect for her, woohoo for winning the image! Great addition with the music charm too!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx