Tuesday 7 June 2011

Wildlife Reserve



Good Morning, hope the sun is shining for you. Still only managing to make my one card each week, but hope you like this one as my DT card for the challenge at My Time to Craft, our challenge this week is Wildlife Reserve. I have used some images off a Le Suh decoupage sheet but have only decoupaged the lion in the centre. The papers are from my stash and My Mind's Eye, I added some adhesive stones and a computer generated sentiment. I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:


Fussy and Fancy - Male card
Designed 2 Delight - Male card
Crafty Ann's Challenge - Use more than one image

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous male card Pat, I love the paper you've used, just perfect for the images.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Fathers Day / Male card challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Pat, like the layout. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Pat, perfect for a man. I hope your mojo returns soon,
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lion decoupage looks really great. The paper designs really work well together.
    Thanks for entering the entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.--Renee, Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Pat, absolutely luscious leopard paper! I’m so glad you joined our Masculine challenge at Designed2Delight. Please come back again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Pat - decoupaging just the lion is a great idea for giving it more impact. I'm thrilled you could join us at Crafty Ann's this time.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for a guy. Love the animal print dsp you used. Thanks for joining us at D2D for the manly challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The images are gorgeous, you've made an amazing card with them! Great background too! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great design! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, gorgeous images.
    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx