Sunday 24 April 2011

Circles

My card today for The Crafty Pad is my last one as a DT member, at the moment I have so many things coming up in the next few months that I just don't seem to be able to get on with making cards. The challenge today is "Circles" and the team have all used one of Debbie's lovely Easter bunnies, I have coloured mine with Copics. I used Nesties to cut out my circle and scallop circle and stamped some daffodils with a small Elusive Images stamp, the sentiment is also by Debbie. The papers are Bo Bunny and I used a Martha Stewart edge punch for the border and added a ribbon. Our sponsors this week are Letraset: and the Crafty Pad.


I would also like to enter this card for the following challenges:


The Rubber Cafe - Polka Dots
Alphabet Challenge - Y for Yellow
Crazy 4 Challenges - Easter Card
Craft Your Days Away - Easter

5 comments:

  1. Great card. Good luck with all the challenges.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Pat! I love the colours you've used!
    Hope it's not too long before your back with us at The Crafty Pad DT!
    Have fun
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, very cute. Thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Hope you had a wonderful Easter Pat! Great new pic of you and your sweet granddaughters. :) ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet and CYDA challenges xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx