Tuesday 8 March 2011

Jewels


Another beautiful day here, though frosty first thing, the sun is now shining and it does feel good. My DT card today is for the challenge at My Time to Craft which is "Jewels". My image is by Lili of the Valley and I coloured with Copics and added some adhesive stones to her necklace and in the corners. The papers are Kaisercraft, the flowers are white Prima and I coloured them with Copics and added an adhesive stone in the centres. I used a Martha Stewart edge punch on the border, added lace, ribbon and computer generated sentiment. I would like to enter this for the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Just had to pop over to say I loved this card Pat as soon as I saw it x The image is adorable and your design is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunner Pat. I love those colors, the Lo and the image. Beautifully created! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    your card is stunning, the image is beautifully colored and gorgeous design
    The card like it very much.

    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Pat, I just love that image she is such a cutie
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Pat. Love the lace and ribbon border especially - and of the course - the colour scheme is fab.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautifull card and colouring! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. I love your image.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx