Tuesday 3 August 2010

Cupcake Fairy

The challenge this week at My Time to Craft is a double one, as last week's challenge did not post Wendy has made it an either/or this week, so the challenges are Eat Cake or Drink it Up. I posted my card for Drink it Up last week so this is for Eat Cake. The stamped image is by Nutcrafters and is Luna Cupcake Fairy, the cupcake and sentiment are from the same set. I coloured with Copics and added Stardust Stickles on her wings. The papers are from my stash and a free one from Making Cards, I added Prima flowers, roses from my stash, branches cut with Leone Em punch and a pieces of lace.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card Pat. Love the multi coloured flower!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Just love cupcake images! Love the flower too!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx