Tuesday 13 July 2010

Butterfly Bliss


Good Morning, My DT card is for the challenge at My Time to Craft where the challenge is "Butterfly Bliss". I have used two stamps from Elusive Images, one a corner butterfly which I stamped four times and the centre butterfly which I stamped twice and decoupaged, I coloured them all with Copics and added some Star Dust Stickles. The lovely butterfly paper is from my stash, I added a spotted ribbon and a computer generated sentiment. I am also entering this for the challenge at Flutter By Wednesday - Open theme but must have wings.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! I love all the colors on the butterflies! thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful and love the sparkle, pretty Pat! Gorgeous paper too! Have a nice day! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx