Sunday 13 June 2010

The Crafty Pad


My DT card today for the challenge at The Crafty Pad which is to use paper piecing. My image is from the Cupcake set by Debbie of The Crafty Pad, I have paper pieced the top of each cupcake and coloured the cases with Copics. The bp is by Magnolia and I used a Martha Stewart edge punch to create the borders, the sentiment is also from the same Cupcake set and I added a ribbon and adhesive stones. Do take a look at The Crafty Pad where Debbie has some great new digi images. Our sponsor this week is Lou from Creative Craft World.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pat - thanks for another fabulous DT card my dear. :) Just love this one. Great how you have used the stack. The papers match perfectly with them and your borders are gorgeous. :)

    xxDebbie CPSdesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Pat those cakes certainly look good.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Pat -love the the paper piecing.I keep seeing cards with cakes on them at the moment - I'm beginning to feel quite peckish - don't know how much longer I can resist the biscuit tin.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pat, what a cute card!1 I love that cherry paper. I haven't seen it before...

    hope your week is GREAT!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx