Sunday 11 April 2010

Colours of the Rainbow

The Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week is Colours of the Rainbow. My card is made using one of the new Anna stamps by Debbie of The Crafty Pad coloured with Copics, the papers are Doodlebug, K & Co and from my stash. I added a swirl die cut, used the Martha Stewart Garden Trellis edge punch and finished with buttons, raffia, flowers from my stash, pearls and computer generated sentiment.
We also have a great new sponser this week - Lou from Creative Craft World and she is offering as a prize SEVEN PROMARKERS:


Please take some time to visit her super shop
here

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Pat! So,so springy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! So bright and full of life, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat thank you so much for another fabulous DT card. You have made such a lovely bright cheerful card and love how you have coloured Anna. :)

    xxDebbiexx The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx