Sunday 18 April 2010

All Stitched Up


A DT card for the challenge at The Crafty Pad which this week is to include some stitching on your card, real or faux. My image which is coloured with Copics is another new one from Debbie at The Crafty Pad which comes as a digi image or a clear stamp. The papers are all Basic Grey which I stitched together on my machine, the flowers are Prima with some roses from my stash which I put together on a piece of hessian and added some punched branches and a pearl and I finished off with a pink bow.
We have a new sponser this week, the lovely Joanna Sheen who is offering a £10 voucher to spend in her super craft store which you can visit here


So why not join in our challenge this week and see if you can win this great prize.

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Pat,wow all that stitching.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Pat, love the image.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute birthday card Pat. Love the added flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Pat - cute image and I love your colour scheme
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat thank you for another fab card. :) I love your colouring, your DP and stitching. :)

    xxDebbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just having a catch up Pat. You've made some lovely cards since I last managed a visit and this one is my favourite. Just love the colours and design.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx