Tuesday 16 February 2010

Pink and Green


A DT card for My Time to Craft, the theme this week is Green plus One. I used an Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copics. The background paper is Basic Grey and the two border papers cut with the Martha Stewart Lace Doily edge punch are from g.c.d. Studios and Papermania. I added an embroidered ribbon from my stash, adhesive stones, Prima flowers, spacer and pearl, finished with a Red Hot Bed sentiment. I am also entering this for the challenge at Anyone for Anya which is Flower Power and The Pink Elephant which is to use ribbon.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Pat the two shades are just perfect together.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Pat, green is my favourite colour.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card, and a gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love the colour scheme Pat - really vibrant. A great card.
    Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the green and the pink together and they suit that image so well. A great card
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Pat. I love the green bp and the flower. The colours are gorgeous together and the layout is lovely.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby card Pat, love the colours...very cheery. Thanks for joining us this week on Anyone for Anya?
    Hugs
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Pat, love the ribbon you used! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Lovely job! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at TPE!


    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Pat! What a sweet image and it's colored beautifully!

    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this image! Your blue snowflakes and border punch are fantastic!

    Hugs, Tammy p.s. I don't know if the 1st post took! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Love the Fun Springy Colors! Thanks for joining in the TPE fun this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx