Thursday 14 January 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge


On the last minute for the Just Magnolia Challenge which this week is "Pleating". I coloured my image with Copics, pleated a piece of paper which was free in Making Cards, the pink gingham paper is from my stash and the other bp is by Far and Away. I added Prima flowers with spacer and pearl, punched foliage, ribbon and peel off sentiment and also used my nesties to cut the circle and scalloped circle. Picture quality is very poor as it is so cloudy and grey today with no good light.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Pat. Very pretty and the pleating is very effective.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pat, I've never seen paper pleating before, very effective
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful papers Pat, fabulous colouring and pleating...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat, you rock, your pleating is fabulous and so is your card! Well done! Love it! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pleating looks awesome, love it with the ribbon! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx