Wednesday 18 November 2009

Two for Christmas



What am awful day weatherwise it has been, lots of local roads have been flooded and it has been dark most of the day, luckily I photographed these two cards yesterday as I couldn't photograph any today. The top card is for Charisma Cardz Challenge which is "Merry and Bright", the backing paper is Basic Grey and the stamp is from Sugar Nellie coloured with Copics. I added a Prima poinsettia and holly and finished with a computer generated sentiment. The second card is for the Totally Gorjuss Challenge which is "Christmas Blues". The Gorjuss girl stamp is coloured with Copics, papers are from an Anita's Christmas pad from last year I punched the border with the Martha Stewart Stars edge punch and added a ribbon. I finished with some punched snowflakes, a snowflake charm and some silver bells. Shapes on both cards cut with Nestabilities.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas cards, thanks so much for joining us at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week, your cards are just perfect for our Merry & Bright challenge.Good Luck
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Festive and beautiful, love your coloring, snowflake charm and papers! And your new blog look is wonderful Pat! Enjoy those new christmas stamps!~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful cards Pat, good job I haven't got to pick a favourite
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards, Pat! The first image is adorable and I love the blue tone in the second!! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your GG card Pat with all the lovely little extras. Thanks for joining us this week at TG and I hope you join us again. Loved the Manga girl card too - lovely colours in it.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card Pat. Certainly has that winter feel to it
    Thanks for joining us atTG. See you next week and do check out the DT blogs
    Love Sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fabulous cards Pat. I love the funky text on the top one. I can never remeber how to get vertical text.The papers and embellishments on the secong are lovely.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx