Tuesday 20 October 2009

Bright and Zingy


Just Magnolia Challenge this week is "Bright and Zingy" so I hope this fits the bill. I stamped the Magnolia image onto a piece of card cut with Nestabilities and layered onto a piece of green card and added adhesive stones in the four corners. The image was coloured with Copics. The background papers are all from Daisy Bucket, I added three Prima flowers with a smaller flower and brad in the centre, a ribbon and finished with a computer generated sentiment.

5 comments:

  1. This is brilliant - the colours are so bright and cheerful and the papers and image fab.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, your cards fab, your doing better than me I just couldn't get my head round the bright and zingy maybe next time!!

    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Pat, definitely fits the bill. I love the zingy colours and that paper looks brilliant
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, bright and cheerful! Love it, Pat!! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. This definitely fits the bright and zingy bill Pat - fabulous card
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx