Wednesday 2 September 2009

90th Birthday Card


I have made this card for a friend I used to work with many, many years ago she will be 90 years old next Tuesday. As it is a special birthday I have made a larger card than usual - 8" square.
  • Stamp - Penny Black
  • Colours - Copics
  • Papers - Bo Bunny, Papermania and Basic Grey
  • Punches - Martha Stewart Lace Doily and Leone Em branch
  • Sentiment - printed from computer
  • Extras - Prima flowers, roses from stash, ribbon, pearls, dragonfly charm, peel off numbers

5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Pat, love the image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so gorgeous. A very suitable card for such a special birthday. I'd like to think we might be in line for a 90th card one day.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely Pat - a very gentle card and so perfect for the occasion
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, love that gorgeous image and the design with all the layers! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, so cute! Beautiful job on it! And thanks again for letting me know about the swirl, I just got it, now to use it on something. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx