Wednesday 15 April 2009

April Showers


I made this card for the monthly forum card swap, my partner has now received it so decided to post on here. The background papers were Dena's Closet and HOTP I made an umbrella with HOTP paper and a kebab stick and added a bow. I used a clear stamp with an Olive Green pad and dotted pink flowers on with a Sakura pen. Printed April Showers from my computer and added some small flowers, sentiment, adhesive stones and finished the edges with a peel off border.

2 comments:

  1. As the thrilled recipient of this card, I can say that it's waaaaaay more stunning than the picture shows. It's beautiful Pat, thank you
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very seasonal card that anyone would be really pleased to receive. It's lovely.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx