Monday 23 March 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Doodling


Card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge I stamped onto a scalloped oval made with my nesties, coloured with water colour pencils and Sakura pens stamped around the edge with Versa Olive Green using part of a swirl stamp. The papers are from a Daisy and Dandelion Picnic Patch pad, stamped round with a stitching stamp. I added a piece of ribbon through a buckle coloured with a sakura pen and glittered, finished with a Prima flower button and piece of silk.

8 comments:

  1. oh this is so cute Pat...love the papers and your adorable image.......fab doodling and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
    Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you have used on this one Pat the whole card is fresh, bright and cheerful
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Pat, I love the image and your doodling is fabulous - how did you keep your dashes all the same size and sooooo straight lol
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sweet card, love that cute mouse and beautiful papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Pat - cute image and love your swirly and stitchy doodling. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Perfect colours for spring and I love the big bow! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stamping round the edge of the oval is a great idea. The buckle idea is great too - I have loads of white ones and didn't think to colour them.(Duh!)Lovely card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful,I love the oval and the stamping around the edge of it!

    Mrs Wonka x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog, I love reading your comments, thank you so much.

Pat xx